Right now it is my creation for the Imagine That Progressive Challenge. This wonderful progressive challenge does not disappoint as we get the opportunity to earn a fabulous new set each month by linking up. Kris' is an amazing designer and I am thrilled to earn sets from her.
This month the images that everyone who is part of the progressive challenge gets to play with are in the wonderful set, Let's Squash Cancer in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month...
The great thing about this image is that it could be used for all types of cancer. It isn't just limited to breast cancer.
As always, you can work with either the coloured image, or the line art one. This particular set also comes with four great sentiments to help you out! If you missed out, you can still play along by purchasing this set in the store for a discount during the month of October (click on the image name or watermark above to go to the image's location in the store).
Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- This is one of those cards that I hope and pray I never have to mail.
Digital Image Details:
- Let's Squash Cancer: Details for how to get a hold of it are included underneath the set preview in the above section. I've used the pre-coloured version of the image for my card.
- The ribbon is Crafts brand, purchased at Dollarama.
- The buttons were purchased at the Dollar Tree.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One from the Let's Squash Cancer set.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Both patterned papers used are from the Recollection's All Girl paper pad. I thought the polka dot one went well with her bow.
- The paper I used as matting is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenge I am entering...
- Imagine That -October Progressive Challenge -- Progressive Challenge
Others I am hoping to enter...
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Pink or Blue with Buttons (well there is definitely a lot of pink and there is even some blue, and of course there are buttons--two of which are even pink!)
- http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Pink (as you can see, there is definitely lots of examples of pink in this card.)
- http://aagwat.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with a Twist: A Touch of Pink (lots of pink touches to choose from)
- http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Think Pink: Breast Cancer Awareness
- http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.ca/# -- Pink cards for Breast Cancer
- http://myheartpiecesdigitalstampchallenge.blogspot.in/ -- Button and Ribbon
I encourage you to go and check out the digis that Kris offers along with the Progressive Free Digi Challenge. It is another fun place to shop and play. She also has a beautiful image up over on their Facebook page (link to their FB page can be found on the blog). So, grab it while you can.
Just five more cards to get done by the end of the month! Yikes!
Until next time,