Happy Friday everyone! It is time to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #101, the theme for the next two weeks is Embossing.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- Once again, since this theme is pretty open it allowed me to get an extra Christmas card created for this month. One more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot to help me avoid the
yearly Christmas Card Panic.
Christmas Card Count to date: 21
Digital Image Details:
- Winter Mittens: I just love this image. Those mitts look so warm and cozy. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- It was coloured in with a combination of techniques. The mitts were paper pieced using one of my papers (details below). The other aspects of the image were all coloured with Copic markers. I added some green glitter to the ruff of the mitts as well.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- The paper used to digitally paper piece the mittens is from my Holiday Hoopla collection, Paper Set 1.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One of my own. You can still find it for free HERE. I made it red like the one above and also in black so you have a choice.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, red.
- Image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- Matting behind sentiment is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- The small dots on the card base were created with a Goosebumpz embossing folder using my wonderful Big Shot machine.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
I really hope that you will join us sometime during the next two weeks. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
As always, I hope that you will also check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration and pop over in two weeks time for the next challenge brought to you by Team Pattieboop. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month; so, be sure to pop over today and check it out!
Until next time,