Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- While I love this time of year, I don't really have the need for too many actual Hallowe'en cards. That is why for this challenge I've chosen to create a fall themed birthday card using the colours of Hallowe'en.
- I have chosen to create most of the card digitally and then just printed out the front and inside panels, coloured the main image by hand and then assembled the panels onto a base. I'm using a sketch from the latest challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges.
Digital Image Details:
- Pumpkin Watering Can & Mums: This unique image was perfect for my card. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This great circle sentiment is from Netty's Cards. You can find it and more fabulous freebies by clicking HERE and clicking on the freebies tab at the top of the page. If you grab any of them, be sure to leave Netty some love.
- The flower and button are from my Trick or Treat kit.
- This great versatile sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- The designer papers are also from the Trick or Treat kit. I used the striped one from the patterned paper set and two different textured ones from the textured set.
- Crazy 4 Challenges -- Sketch Challenge
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
- http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Just One Layer
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower isn't allowing me to. I will keep trying.)
- http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.ca/ --Pumpkins (Okay so it isn't traditionally what you would think of for a pumpkin card; however, the watering can is made out of a pumpkin, so if nothing else it will definitely be a unique entry)
As always, I hope that you will also check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration and pop over in two weeks time for the next challenge brought to you by Team Pattieboop. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month; so, be sure to pop over next week and check it out!
Until next time,