Sunday, October 05, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...613 Avenue Create

http://avenue613.blogspot.ca/
It is my pleasure to announce that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog.  This is my fifth challenge sponsorship this year.
 

The current challenge starts today and the theme is Anything Goes.  The challenge is one week long and ends on October 11th at 7:00 p.m. I created a brand new kit for this challenge and I can't wait to see what the DT members created using my goodies.  Actually, the kit has one more section and several more goodies than usual plus a full uppercase alpha (including numbers and symbols) because I was having so much fun putting it together and didn't want to stop.  

Here are the prizes up for grabs!







  • One person will receive the full mini kit.
  • One person will receive all the papers (12 patterned and 12 textured).
  • One person will receive both element sets (floral elements and general elements).
  • One person will receive the frames, the tapes and the alphabet.
That is a total of four different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the washi tapes from this kit as a freebie.
https://app.box.com/s/kdq8khescd94bq7peutr
To grab this tape click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the tape, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.  This tape is in png format and published at 300 dpi.   

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog Are you up for the challenge?

Until next time,

5 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - CONGRATS on your sponsoring 613 Avenue :-D
I just LUV these kits - they are AWESOME and I want - no neeeeeed - to win them :-D
I have entered the Challenge with one of your previous Halloween kits. It's here if you would like to see :-)
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2014/10/one-cube-or-two.html

Hugz
IKE xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cool washi tape freebie - thank you! Awesome prize sponorship, Lisa! Way to go! I'll be sure to play over there so I'll get a chance! Wishing you a joyful day!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I am not a Halloween person although I do like cute Halloween. I have never liked anything scary. I do love a lot of your kit. It is one of the best I have seen for Halloween. The washi take is great! I like chevrons. Thank you so much! Edwina Brown

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for creating such an awesome kit for us to use at 613 Avenue Create! They were fun to work with! Hope you like the creations by the DT :)

Hugs,
Kathi
Co-Owner
613 AC

Desire Fourie said...

Way to go Lisa with this awesome sponsorship of 613 Avenue Create. I am sure they are just so honoured to have you on board. And thank you so much for this lovely washi tape, you are always so generous.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}