Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

First up, I want to say a big thank you for all your well wishes during this past couple weeks.  It has been rather difficult but I am definitely on the mend.

The specific reason for my post today is that I wanted to pop in and wish all of my fellow Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends.  I created a free paper in celebration of this great holiday.

I was hoping to get this ready so it would be available earlier in the day but unfortunately, while the laptop is finally back it is not acting properly and I still wasn't finished at midnight; so, I had to finish it up this afternoon.  
https://app.box.com/s/3hsihk82q9p2dimos2dd
This paper is approximately 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. To grab it, click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Wishing everyone out there a fabulous Monday (or Tuesday if you are on the other side of the world) and a great week ahead.  

Until next time,

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Lisa! Love it! Hope you had a good day and I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!

Sandy Sommerfeld said...

Hi Lisa D... fabulous fall paper... I will enjoy using it... it is perfect!
Hugs,
S

Suze said...

Thank you for this wonderful paper Lisa. Love the colours! I just know I'll be using it a lot.

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you. Your pumpkin paper is very pretty.

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for the pumpkin paper. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

Wow, what fun paper. Thank u for sharing the pretty.

loyaz said...

Great paper - thanks so much for sharing

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks. Hope you are much better soon. Best wishes.

AVENA NUEZ said...


Gracias, muy bello