Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

First up, I want to say a big thank you for all your well wishes during this past couple weeks.  It has been rather difficult but I am definitely on the mend.

The specific reason for my post today is that I wanted to pop in and wish all of my fellow Canadians a very happy Thanksgiving!  I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends.  I created a free paper in celebration of this great holiday.

I was hoping to get this ready so it would be available earlier in the day but unfortunately, while the laptop is finally back it is not acting properly and I still wasn't finished at midnight; so, I had to finish it up this afternoon.  
https://app.box.com/s/3hsihk82q9p2dimos2dd
This paper is approximately 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. To grab it, click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Wishing everyone out there a fabulous Monday (or Tuesday if you are on the other side of the world) and a great week ahead.  

Until next time,

10 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Lisa! Love it! Hope you had a good day and I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!

Sandy S said...

Hi Lisa D... fabulous fall paper... I will enjoy using it... it is perfect!
Hugs,
S

Suze said...

Thank you for this wonderful paper Lisa. Love the colours! I just know I'll be using it a lot.

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you. Your pumpkin paper is very pretty.

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much for the pumpkin paper. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

Wow, what fun paper. Thank u for sharing the pretty.

loyaz said...

Great paper - thanks so much for sharing

omalley24 said...

Heartfelt thanks. Hope you are much better soon. Best wishes.

Unknown said...


Gracias, muy bello

Christine said...

Love this paper. Thank you for letting us, TODAY, receive it. Didn't get the opportunity to download years ago.