Don't forget that one person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for 3 images. So, you could technically win 8 images! Just think of all the wonderful projects you could make with all those digis.
This week I got to work with:
Here is the front of the card I am showcasing for this week's challenge...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Now I have two cards in my collection to say thanks for occasions after we have gone out to someone's house for dinner. Now we just have to actually be invited out to someone's house for dinner.
- Green is such a wonderful earthy colour to work with. Funny thing is that as an adolescent I hated the colour green and I mean HATED! Then as an adult I started to develop an appreciation for it and it is now one of them main colours I use in decorating our house! Go figure what a little maturity will do.
- Time for Tea: The image on the front of the card is a pre-coloured image named Digi Darla's Time For Tea Colored. I love that Kim has pre-coloured images available to use. They are great for those times when you need to quicken up the card making process a bit. I love the blend of colours in this one. All the greens made it the perfect image to work with for our challenge this week.
- Thanks So Much: The sentiment I used on the inside is Digi Darla's Thank You So Much. It was printed out on Recollections white cardstock using an ink that matched my choice of paper.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, South Beach Collection.
- Designer Papers: Green dotted paper (front)--Recollection's Bright and Basic paper pad. I've really been getting a lot of use out of this paper pad as of late. The green and yellow papers I used for layering are Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Home Sweet Home-from a stash my momma gave me so I have no idea where it came from.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
I truly hope that you will pop over and join us at Digi Darla's Challenges and also see the lovely creations over there from my teammates. As always, we look forward to seeing your entries.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.