We have THREE fabulous prizes available from the following generous sponsors.
Di's Digi Downloads--$10 Store Voucher
Stitchy Bear Stamps--$10 Store Voucher
LEJ Designs--4 Digital Images
So please head on over to
and join in all the challenge fun!
Here is the front of my card...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- We were tasked with the challenge of creating a primarily monochromatic card. Each team member had to choose a different colour of the rainbow and mine was pink.
- Challenge was certainly the right word to use in the case of creating this card! This was my first time creating a monochromatic card and with it having to be in the pastel pink range it certainly threw me for some loops. I actually had to have a colleague help me figure out what was too dark that it no longer qualified as pastel anymore. I realize that the very bottom of the pink ribbon might be a shade too dark but it is such a little amount that I think I can safely get away with it.
- It has been a long time since I've created a card without a digital image. It was nice for a change.
- Front: Quote.
- Inside: Mine.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's white cardstock.
- Designer Papers: Pink damask (front), pink dotted (shadow front and inside) and shimmery white shadow (front)--Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Pink variegated ribbon--gold label from Michael's.
- Hand cast--Jolie's from Michael's.
- Glittery pink brads--Recollection's from Michael's.
- White hearts (front) and pink hearts (inside)--from Dollarama.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Pin & Tack--Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge -- Challenge #7: Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #71: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Challenge 11: Anything Goes
- Love To Create Challenge -- Pastel Colours
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any further formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.