Here is the front of the card...
Here is the inside...
- I followed the following sketch for the card.
- Incubating Bunny: I have relied once again on an image from San's new pre-coloured digis kit. If you are ever stuck and in a hurry, these pre-coloured digi stamps are a great time saver. Just print, cut and paste and you're done! If you'd like a copy of this adorable pre-coloured image, just click on the image below and it will take you to the purchase page in San's Store. This kit comes with all the images you see below. Now, if you are interested in Incubating Bunny but would like to colour him yourself, you can go HERE in the store for the black and white version.
- I printed out the image and fussy cut it. I then only pasted down the head and body because I wanted the image to have more of a three dimensional look to it.
- Happy Easter: On the inside of the card I used one of the new Easter sentiments from San's new freebie. If you haven't already, make sure that you go and get your free sentiment set over at San's Designs before it is put into the store. Clicking on the image below will take you to the post it was introduced in.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: I'm afraid that everything used on this card is from my scraps folder so I don't know off the top of my head which paper pads they are from. My guess is that they are all Recollections. I can tell you that the blue is definitely from one of the Recollection cardstock collections, I just don't remember which one.
- I've layered the grass in three different strips. I pasted a solid strip of the green DP in the background. Next, I took a strip and cut wisps into it using small scissors and layered it on. Finally, I took the last strip, did the same thing to it and layered it slightly lower. I then fanned out the grass using my fingertips.
- Yellow ribbon--Offray from Michael's.
Embellishments:Challenge I am hoping to enter this digital design into:
- Buttons from our stash. I did something new. I coloured the two smaller buttons with a Copic marker. I think it was G02 (or G05). I've read about other people doing it and so I tried it because I just couldn't find anything to match with the cool darker green button in the middle.
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Pin & Tack--Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge -- Challenge #7: Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #73: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Challenge 11: Anything Goes
- Digi Haven -- Easter Challenge
- Love To Create Challenge -- Pastel Colours
I am so glad you have had the chance to stop by and also hope you get the chance to go and grab up this awesome freebie sentiment that San has available. While you are there, why not pop into the store and see what other fabulous designs you can find. There are a lot available right now to help you out with all your Easter needs! With Easter coming up this weekend, her pre-coloured Easter digis may be just the thing to help you out!
Your place to go for amazing digital designs and card inspiration!
Until next time,