I don't know why, but when I think of paper for Easter, I often think of plaids. I've offered you a blue and green combination in the past but this time I'm going to offer something more reflective of a softer pastel look.
It is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format. I created it in Photoshop Essentials using a template. I realize it clashes with my current background but I promise it does look better on a white background. Here you go...
Now you have two items for your March kit. I'd love to see what you come up with if you use it. What is up for next week? Well, I'm not telling so you'll just have to come back and see for yourself.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.