Each week one person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for 3 images. So, you could technically win 8 images! That is a lot of digital delight!
This week I got to work with:
Here is the front of the card I am showcasing for this week's challenge...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Heart Wreath with Birds: The image on the front of the card is Digi Darla's Heart Wreath With Birds. It was coloured using Copic Markers. Birds: W1, W3, W5 (feathers); R11, R14, R17 (breast); Y15, Y17 (beak). Flowers: R11, R14, R17, B02 (petals); YG61, YG63, YG67 (leaves). Branches: E33, E39.
- I really love this image. It is so beautiful but I'm not sure I've done it justice. I'm ultimately not happy with the finished product. I tried going around the edges to give it some grounding. I tried three different colours and then I tried using coloured pencils. I think that if I hadn't put the quote in the middle it might have worked but that is where I wanted the quote so I have to live with my choices.
- Front: Quote.
- Inside: Mine.
- Card base: Crafts Brand Cardstock, pastel pink -- available Dollarama.
- Designer Papers: Floral paper (front & inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection. Peacock Blue graph paper (front & inside)--Recollection's All Girl paper pad. Solid pink (shadow front) --Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Blue sequins--Dollarama.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Pin & Tack--Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge -- Challenge #7: Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #71: Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist
- QKR Stampede -- Challenge #30: Dreaming of Spring
- My Paper Crafting World -- Digi Desserts Fridaze
So, why not come and play with us over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing your entries.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any further formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.