Isn't he the most precious thing?
In honour of this occasion I have created a card to send to Bellina and Maximus to congratulate them on the new addition to their family. Here is the front of it...
With a closer look at the newest MacBunny...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Baby Benito MacBunny (front): Available as a freebie by going to Naomi's blog HERE.
- Front and inside: One I created. Even though 'welcome' looks a little lighter than the words at the bottom of the circle, they are in fact the same blue. I'm guessing it had to do with the flash or lighting.
- Card base and shadow: pastel blue cardstock--from Dollarama.
- Designer Papers: Plaid and tie die (front & inside)-- Recollection's All Girl Paper Pad.
- Square stones--from Dollarama.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
So, if you'd like to take advantage of this sweet little digi stamp, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow Naomi's instructions on how to grab it. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis she has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.
As a bonus she is also offering up Baby Benito's first soother picture too.
Now just before you go, we have something to celebrate. Naomi has just reached the 300 follower mark. Congrats Naomi for achieving this incredible milestone.
Here is a little badge for your sidebar, if you'd like it. I've made it 200 px wide to fit most side bars.
I've caught the bug,
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.