Here is my card and details. I hope I don't forget anything...
- I was going to wait and post tomorrow afternoon when I got re-settled on the computer but since it is so close to the end of the challenge and there is that pesky time difference I have to deal with, I've decided to go ahead and do it now before heading to bed. The blog says that the challenge ends on Saturday which of course makes sense because it is the right week of the month, but the link up states there is still 30 days to go so this month I can't count on the countdown to make sure I get it in on time. So, instead of leaving it to the last minute, here I am with my second card.
- As mentioned in the first post, the images we get to play with this month are from QKR Stampede.
- I coloured it with Copic Markers: YG61, YG63, YG67 (pine needles); E21, E23, E25 (all wood); W1, W3 (tag); BG70, BG72 (anything snow related); R20 (cheeks); C3, C5, C7 (nose); R20, R22, R24 (hat).
- The circular sentiment is from San's Design. It is from the same set that I used in my card yesterday and also last month. It is from a freebie set obtained some time ago.
- The dotted ribbon is Crafts brand from Dollarama.
- The metallic sheen snowflakes are from a stash I got from my momma.
- Once again, I
kept the inside very CAS.
I used another of the sentiments I created for last year's Holiday Handouts. Click on Holiday Handout in the label section to locate the 22 holiday season related freebies if you haven't picked them up yet.Edit: As soon as I hit the publish button I realized that the sentiment was not one of the holiday handouts but actually a Follower Freebie from back at the end of November. If you are interested in it, you can find it HERE.
- Designer Papers (DP):
- The dotted paper I used on the front is from Recollection's Bright Christmas Paper Pad.
- The striped paper is haute couture at its finest: It is from a tissue box. Yup, that is right, I even recycle the nicer tissue boxes. I've finally found the right card for this design in particular. You would never know from looking at it that is was from a tissue box, would you?
- Solid dark blue (front and matting front and inside) --Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I am entering:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #8
Until next time,