I realize this next offering may not appeal to everyone's taste but I really like this unusually coloured pumpking and thought it make for a cool backdrop for a fall layout. Hopefully someone out there will think of a creative use for it as well.
Here are the next set of papers all created using my Fall into Fall Palette that I created. Now I don't have a degree in colour theory by any means but I think these colours provide a nice range of fall colours. I really hope they translate well from digital to print. Unfortunately, I just never know how close the colour will be to what it looks like on the screen when the papers are printed out.
As a bonus paper to bring it up to five, I've also included this fall leaves paper. While you can't really see the interesting textures at play with it being this small, once you bring it up full size you will be able to better see the intricacies. It almost looks like a painting. This one you should be able to easily use for both scrapbooking AND card making. Can't wait to see what you make Suze! I'm singling Suze out because she has the record for making the most number of cards using my papers. The record currently sits at 14--and those are just the ones I know of! Of course, I can't wait to see what any of you make and I would love to be able to showcase your creations in my gallery. So, if you do manage to create something with one of these papers or ANY of my creations, make sure you send me a link to your work.
Each paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format. The pictures I used to create the top and bottom papers are available over at morgueFile. Individual credits appear below. For the three middle papers I have used templates from Marisa Lerner at Pixel Scrapper.
So today hopefully, there is something for scrapbookers and cardmakers alike.
Stay tuned for another Wonderful Wednesday offering real soon as there is still more to come for this month's kit.
Until next time,
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
Along with the Credit Note above...
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.