Have you hugged a vegetarian today? No? Well it is Hug a Vegetarian Day so what are you waiting for? Don't know any vegetarians? Well actually you do--ME!. So if you can't find a real live vegetarian to wrap your arms around, send me a virtual hug by leaving it in a comment on this post. For everyone who virtually hugs THIS vegetarian between now and Tuesday which is World Vegetarian Day, I'll send each of you a cool veggie themed digital paper (on that day or shortly after). Now make sure that I have your email address. If you are not comfortable leaving it in the comment with the words 'at' and 'dot' replacing the at sign and the period (that way spambots won't pick it up) and you aren't someone who regularly corresponds with me (meaning I do not already have your email address) then you'll have to send me an email with your address by clicking HERE. If you have to email me please put 'EMAIL ADDY FOR VEGGIE HUG PAPER' in the subject line so I can easily find it in my inbox. But I definitely want to see those hugs in the comment section. Let's see how many I can muster up between now and Tuesday.
In the meantime help yourself to the three word art goodies in this post. The one above and the two below...
I am running rather late tonight so I am not going to have the chance to list the fonts and locations. I can tell you they are all free for commercial use. If you really want to know, you just have to ask either by leaving a comment or sending me a quick email. I am always happy to answer any questions you may have.
NOW you'll also want to go and visit Paulette over at Create With TLC who has an awesome image to help celebrate Hug a Vegetarian Day. Check it out...
It would be perfect to use with at least two of the sentiments above. Click on the watermark to take you to its location in Paulette's awesome blog and make sure to leave her some love if you grab it. Also, don't forget to join me again tomorrow when I present my final Create With TLC Saturday Showcase. You're NOT going to want to miss it.
Oh and just wait until we reach World Vegetarian Day in just three short days. I'll have even more cute treats waiting...
Until next time,
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
Along with the Credit Note above...
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies