Saturday, November 30, 2013

Card Design: From the Heart Stamps November Challenge

Holy Lord love a duck I am cutting it close with this month's entry.  With just under nine hours to go, I'm definitely pushing it.  I'm not feeling the greatest today which certainly isn't helping the situation so on that note I better get on with it. 

It is time to post my card for the From the Heart Stamps progressive stamp of the month challenge.   In order to enter this challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge.  Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge.  Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself.  While you are there, have a look around.  They have some really great images.  Below you will find the card I'm entering for the November challenge.

Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything... 

General Information:
  • I've gone pretty clean and simple for this one and created another one layer card.

FRONT 
Digital Images: 
  • The image on the front, Balloon Ride, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps.  Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
    • The image has been coloured with Copic markers.
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/cute-mice/102-balloon-ride.html
  • Those awesome balloons at the bottom of the front are a precoloured image from Romiposer 11.  It has been awhile since I've worked with her products and I miss it.  She graciously allows me to create freebies as long as they are PUO only and the last ones I think I created were at Easter.  It was wonderful to use some of her creations in this card.
Digital Sentiments:
  • 'Happy, happy, happy' is from the set of FTHS that we received this month.  These sets are so great because you always get at least a sentiment or two that work with the image(s).

INSIDE
Digital Images:
  • Yup, I went balloon crazy in this one.  These balloons are from the same set that I used for the front of the card.  If you are unfamiliar with Romiposer 11's work, you should really check it out.
Digital Sentiments:
  • 'Celebrate in a Big Way' is also from the FTHS set.
  • The 'Happy Birthday To You' sentiment is from the ever generous Paulette of Create with TLC.  Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.

OVERALL
Paper Products:

  • Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Challenges:
 
Thanks for popping by everyone!

Until next time,

7 comments:

Jane said...

Oh that is fantastic - those mice are adorable!
Hugs
Jane

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how SWEET they are! Love your shading on the balloons. So soft and light and pretty!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Big smiles,
Heather

Unknown said...

I hate mice in real life as we get a lot here with the humidity but I just adore using the images...funny hey...this is one awesome cute card Lisa, love your inside and the way you wrote the sentiment and lotsa balloons.xxxxx

Anonymous said...

GREAT card! Love the CAS style and the balloons at the bottom are awesome! - thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
lyn

Pia S said...

What a sweet and cheerful birthday card, Lisa! Adorable image and love how you added all those extra balloons too!

Edwina said...

Lisa, This card is so adorable! I love that image. It makes you smile. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh wow this is fabulous. So glad you made it in time!!! Love the great balloons!!!!