It is time to post my card for the From the Heart Stamps progressive stamp of the month challenge. In order to enter this challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really great images. Below you will find the card I'm entering for the November challenge.
Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- I've gone pretty clean and simple for this one and created another one layer card.
- The image on the front, Balloon Ride, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- The image has been coloured with Copic markers.
- Those awesome balloons at the bottom of the front are a precoloured image from Romiposer 11. It has been awhile since I've worked with her products and I miss it. She graciously allows me to create freebies as long as they are PUO only and the last ones I think I created were at Easter. It was wonderful to use some of her creations in this card.
- 'Happy, happy, happy' is from the set of FTHS that we received this month. These sets are so great because you always get at least a sentiment or two that work with the image(s).
- Yup, I went balloon crazy in this one. These balloons are from the same set that I used for the front of the card. If you are unfamiliar with Romiposer 11's work, you should really check it out.
- 'Celebrate in a Big Way' is also from the FTHS set.
- The 'Happy Birthday To You' sentiment is from the ever generous Paulette of Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE
to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Thanks for popping by everyone!
Until next time,