If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.
Hello my dears. As you can see, I'm running seriously late yet AGAIN. In fact, I do believe it wouldn't be normal if I was running on time. Thank goodness I somehow manage to get all my DT work done and out on time. Now if I could just do it where my own work was concerned! The hubs is at night school and has to work tomorrow so I better get moving so I can get this post done and out and then head downstairs to make some din din. So, without further ado I present some Fantastic Frames for the November Kit--As Time Goes By.
I'm offering up one frame in each of the four colour groupings from my palette.
All the frames are in png format and they are all rather large to accommodate scrapbooking. You can always reduce the size without distorting them. Please see below for additional credit information.
I took a few moments to go down and start supper but need to get back down to it so on that note, I will say goodnight. There is one more week of offerings left for the November kit so remember to check back next Wednesday.
Credit Notes For This Creation:
The bottom ornate frame was created using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
The polaroid frame, the top one, was created using layer styles from Star Sunflower Studio. You can find that particular layer style HERE.
All frames were created using templates from Pixel Scrapper. The polaroid frame was created using a template from Marisa Lerin, the trio frame and ornate one using templates from Sheila Reid and the pocket watch frame using a template from Janet Scott.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.