Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Tantalizing Tags

Wonderful Wednesdays becomes Terrific Thursday this week.  Life is determined to dump heaps on me all at the same time, yet still expect I perform to current levels.  Life and I need to be having a difficult conversation with each other reeeeaaaal soon.

First off, before I go any further,  I hope that all of my American friends, followers and readers have had a splendidly fantabulous Thanksgiving Day.  By now the lot of you should be stuffed to the gills after overdosing on stuffing and pie, snoozing on the couch or possibly tucked in bed.  I was hoping that I could have created a special Thanksgiving creation for you all, just as an extra special freebie today, but as you can see I haven't even been able to pull off getting the final items of the November kit out until today.  And, on that note, before Terrific Thursday becomes a Fabulous Friday, I better get on with it!!!!!

Tonight, I am presenting some Tantalizing Tags for the final offerings in the November, As the Time Goes By kit, for this year.  I've offered them with the wording and without.  Check them out...









Each tag is in png format and is published at 300 dpi. Credit information for the templates used to create these tags, and for the layer styles, can be found in the credit note below.

I hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them. If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE, and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section. If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Next month brings with it a whole new theme but you'll have to wait and see what I have planned!  However, I'm pretty sure you have some guesses...

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin


Credit Notes For This Creation:  © 2013, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use the tags on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.
  
 
Additional Credits  

Fonts
  • Shifty Chica font created by Ray Larabie
  • BlackJack font Created by Typadelic
  • Prism font created by someshinzz
  • Duality font created by Ray Larabie

All of these fonts are listed for commercial use and as such, it is my understanding, that I am within my rights to use these fonts in my creations and offer them to others. 

Layer Styles
All the tags were altered using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com. 


Template
All tags were created using templates from Marisa Lerin, a designer with Pixel Scrapper

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.   Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of UseAlong with the Credit Note above...

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies
Bonus: If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the November kit.  It is a date stamp in a brown shade that should complement other offerings in the November kit. 

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

I'm so very sorry to read that you are still having so much to do... and of course not enough time. Your tags are totally fabulous! Thank you so much.

Edwina said...

Lisa, These are beautiful tags. Thank you so much. Love the sentiments you chose to use on some of them. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

These are awesome Lisa and I will definitely be able to put them to good creative use.
Thanks so much.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are great, Lisa! Thank you!

Diana said...

Thank u 4 sharing. These will be fun 2 use in my journaling book.

Anonymous said...

omgoodness...these are so
great, i will get a lot of use of these, thanks so much for doing w/o words to so i can stamp what i want on some...thanks
bettimae