First off, before I go any further, I hope that all of my American friends, followers and readers have had a splendidly fantabulous Thanksgiving Day. By now the lot of you should be stuffed to the gills after overdosing on stuffing and pie, snoozing on the couch or possibly tucked in bed. I was hoping that I could have created a special Thanksgiving creation for you all, just as an extra special freebie today, but as you can see I haven't even been able to pull off getting the final items of the November kit out until today. And, on that note, before Terrific Thursday becomes a Fabulous Friday, I better get on with it!!!!!
Tonight, I am presenting some Tantalizing Tags for the final offerings in the November, As the Time Goes By kit, for this year. I've offered them with the wording and without. Check them out...
Each tag is in png format and is published at 300 dpi. Credit information for the templates used to create these tags, and for the layer styles, can be found in the credit note below.
I hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them. If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE, and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section. If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.
Next month brings with it a whole new theme but you'll have to wait and see what I have planned! However, I'm pretty sure you have some guesses...
Until next time,
- Shifty Chica font created by Ray Larabie
- BlackJack font Created by Typadelic
- Prism font created by someshinzz
- Duality font created by Ray Larabie
All of these fonts are listed for commercial use and as such, it is my understanding, that I am within my rights to use these fonts in my creations and offer them to others.
All the tags were altered using layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com.
All tags were created using templates from Marisa Lerin, a designer with Pixel Scrapper.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies