Entering is super simple:
- You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can find some free sentiments from Sandy's personal blog HERE. You can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE.
- Follow the theme of the challenge.
- Enter as many times as you'd like with an SD image. If you aren't using an SD image you will be limited to three entries.
- Combine your entry with other challenges.
- New projects/cards only - no back linking.
I had a chance to create a project to help provide you with a little extra inspiration. Here are the card details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Yes, I realize that Hallowe'en is now past us but I had made this card at the same time that I did my card for the start of the challenge since everything but the images and the sentiments were going to be the same. It just made sense to get everything cut out and put together at the same time. This one is for my surrogate niece JoJo.
This rather cool caldron filled with a frightful mixture of items is called Witch's Brew. Clicking on the watermark
below will take you to its location in the store.
- It was coloured using Copic markers. Flames: Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07. Cauldron: C5, C7, 100. Boo: V12, V15, V17. Bones: W1, W3, W5. Goo: YG00, YG03, YG06 and colourless blender.
- One I created and just released during the last Wonderful Wednesday. If you are interested in it, you can go HERE.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, black.
- Designer Papers:
- Hallowe'en themed papers (front)--These papers are from Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad.
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. With so many possible projects to create, the ideas are boundless. Remember there is still two weeks left to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,