Fifty-one years ago today my momma and poppa exchanged vows at an alter in a church in Toronto, Ontario. There have been lots of changes in their lives this past half century but the one thing that has remained consistent is their love for each other.
So, happy anniversary to two of the best parents any child could possibly dream of and thank you for being the role models I have looked up to all these many years. I am sorry that we can't be there with you today but know that you are in our thoughts, as always.
Now to the rest of you out there reading this, as some of you know, special occasions in my life and in the lives of people that are important to me means that everyone gets to celebrate. So, on that note I have created a special digital paper freebie for you. Actually, there are a total of three, just different variations on a theme...
Each of these papers is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and is published at 300 dpi. Credit information for the templates used to create these papers can be found in the credit note below. If you are a card maker you can always resize them smaller without distorting the quality.
Psst...I have a couple more papers planned to go out tomorrow in honour of Remembrance day as long as everything goes as scheduled so pop by tomorrow evening for some more freebies.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.