Friday, November 22, 2013

Scribbles Designs Winner Announcement for Challenge #10

Howdy everyone.  Hope this Thursday afternoon finds you all healthy and content.  The weather has been a bit bleak in my neck of the woods for the last two weeks.  I don't think I have seen the sun shine more than one day during that time.  However, we can't let the weather dictate our moods.  Just because it is dark and dreary outside, it is no excuse to be dark and dreary on the inside.  Especially since we all have a craft that we are so passionate about.  Besides that, it is time for the winner announcement for Challenge #10:  Shades of Orange over on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog.  That is certain to bring a bit more sunshine to at least six people, right?!  

If you entered, one of those people just might be you!!!  So, if you submitted an entry to this challenge but haven't checked yet, make sure you head on over and see if you are our Top Scribbler, are part of our Top Three or whether you may have won any other goodies.  To check out the latest Winner's post, click HERE.
The Top Scribbler, chosen by Random.org, will receive 3 digital images.  Each of the Top 3, chosen by the Scribbles Designs Design Team, will receive 1 digital image each.  Then we also have a winner for our sponsored prize from Bugaboo and another project receiving a special gold star.  Lots of treats to go around.  You only have one week to claim your prize so make sure you go and check out the post if you entered.


I do have to admit that I am especially pleased with the results of this one.  As it turns out, not only are the winner and two of the top three, people that I can call friends, BUT two of my digital designs also appear in this hierarchy.  The winner used one of my digital papers and one of the people in the top three used one of my frames in the design she entered.  How cool is that?  It always gives me an extra bit of happiness when I see one of my 'babies' sitting on a creation that has received acknowledgement in a challenge.  These certainly aren't the first designs of mine that I have seen win or place, and I sincerely hope they won't be the last.  It is almost like I win too in a way.  Acknowledgement is very powerful, which is one of the reasons I do my 'Congratulatory Considerations' post.  I am happy to say that I am back on track with this particular offering and will be congratulating many of you for your November accomplishments, very soon!
Getting back on track with Scribbles....if you are a Dr. Who fan, I have a special post planned for Saturday.  As long as everything goes as planned, I will be introducing you all to a few more of the images from the Scribbles Designs Store in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who.  I've also got a couple more project posts to share with you hopefully before then, so I do hope that you will have time to come back and see me soon.

Until next time,

No comments: