This week we have TWO fabulous prizes available from the following generous sponsors.
|5 Digital Images|
|$10 Store Voucher|
So please head on over to
and join in all the challenge fun!
Here is the front of my card...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Digi-Image: The image on the front of the card is the most absolutely adorable image that I got to play with from one of our sponsors, Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. It was coloured using Copic markers. Cats: C1, C3, C5, C7 (fur); R20, R22, R24 (ears and foot pads); B00 (eyes). Bow: R22, R24, R29. Grounding around monsiour et madame meow-meow: B00.
- Sentiments: The 'purr-cuddle-play' sentiment on the front of the card underneath the cats is from Pink Cat Studio. It was a freebie I got awhile back. The site has been completely revamped and it looks like those freebies are no longer available. The 'no one is purrfect' on the front and the inside sentiment are created by me. Both are printed onto Recollection's Cardstock White Paper.
- Paper: I used a black paper for the card base purchased at Michael's--Recollection's Cardstock. The red cross hatch paper is from the Recollection's Bright and Basic paper pad. The black hearts on white paper is from the Recollection's All Girl paper pad. The black paper used as a shadow is from the same pad mentioned above.
- Embellishments: The glittery hearts and heart brads on the front, and the felt hearts inside are from Dollarama.
- One of the challenges I've entered requires using a die cut. The black shadow circle in behind the image is a die cut using Cricut's George Basic Shapes cartridge.
- I used a sketch from Studio Cappucino for this card:
Challenges I will be entering the card into:
- Make It Monnday -- MIM #125: Anything Goes (always)
- Challenges For Everybody -- Challenge #12: Anything Goes
- Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude -- Challenge 32: Love
- Artistic Inspirations Crafts -- Challenge 26: Love/Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #64: Anything Goes
- One Stitch at a Time Challenge -- Challenge #148: Use a Digi
- Cut It Up Challenges -- Love is in the Air
- Delicious Doodles Challenge -- Challenge #20: All You Need is Love
- Shelly's Images -- Easy as 1-2-3
- Pin and Tack -- SYCN Challenge #5: Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts -- Anything Goes
- Love To Create Challenge -- Anything Goes
- My Grafico Crafts -- Challenge #144: Anything Goes
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge --Thinking of You
- The Pink Elephant Challenge --TPE184: Hearts
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge -- Challenge #37: Love/Romance/Anniversary
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge -- Challenge #191: Valentine's Day or Love
- Creative Inspirations Paint -- Anything Goes
- Avenue 613 -- Challenge #4: Anything Goes/Colour Twist
- Delightful Challenges -- Thinking of You
- My Papercrafting World -- Digi Desserts Fridaze
- Avadares Challenge Blog -- Challenge #7: Valentine's Day or Love
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave some love if you have the time. As I've now added to my comment section, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write me a little note. Whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilites, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,