The Digital Design Diva (a.k.a. my inspiration fairy) has been at it again. This week I'm offering up Paper Play with a winter themed paper for the January Kit.
It is a good thing I had most of it done last week because with all the cards I've been creating I almost forget to finish it. As it is, it's already Thursday in New Zealand and other parts of the world. I guess you guys could call it Thrilling Thursday since I am so late. However, that might be pushing it. The paper doesn't really pass as thrilling does it? Oh well, I tried...
It is (cough) roughly 3600 x 3600 pixels and in png format. It wouldn't be made by me if it was exact now would it? Here you go...
Okay, here you don't go. Blogger is doing something strange right now. I tried uploading the png version of the paper three times. I then logged out of everything and tried again but to no avail. For some reason, every time I tried uploading it here, it ended up with a black frame around it. Since Nikki over at Melonheadz had been having some similar issues I thought maybe it was a png issue. However, that wasn't it because I just tried uploading some old png files that I created previously and they uploaded fine. So, if I am going to offer it up to you, it will have to be as a jpg. Anyone else having similar image upload issues?
Now you have two items for your January kit. Hopefully I'll have a chance to add another to it this month.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.