Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Paper Play for January

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

The Digital Design Diva (a.k.a. my inspiration fairy) has been at it again. This week I'm offering up Paper Play with a winter themed paper for the January Kit.

It is a good thing I had most of it done last week because with all the cards I've been creating I almost forget to finish it.  As it is, it's already Thursday in New Zealand and other parts of the world.  I guess you guys could call it Thrilling Thursday since I am so late.  However, that might be pushing it.  The paper doesn't really pass as thrilling does it?  Oh well, I tried...

 It is (cough) roughly 3600 x 3600 pixels and in png format.  It wouldn't be made by me if it was exact now would it?  Here you go...

Okay, here you don't go.  Blogger is doing something strange right now.  I tried uploading the png version of the paper three times.  I then logged out of everything and tried again but to no avail.  For some reason, every time I tried uploading it here, it ended up with a black frame around it.  Since Nikki over at Melonheadz had been having some similar issues I thought maybe it was a png issue.  However, that wasn't it because I just tried uploading some old png files that I created previously and they uploaded fine.  So, if I am going to offer it up to you, it will have to be as a jpg.  Anyone else having similar image upload issues?


Since I had to convert it to a jpg, this one is actually 3600 x 3600.

Now you have two items for your January kit.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to add another to it this month.

Until next time,



Image information:



You are allowed to use this paper on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  This paper was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.
  
Quick summary of Terms of Use:   

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

4 comments:

Suze said...

I really love this one Lisa. I know that you will be seeing this one used very soon! You made it in on Wednesday here as well (It is 11.05pm on Wednesday so not quite Thursday yet!) And yes, I probably should be in bed - trouble is that now I have seen this gorgeous paper I want to print it out and use it!

Unknown said...

Lisa this paper is soooooooooooo thrilling!!! Whataya mean??? It is so super I will be using it on my next card!!!!! (with the sheep I bought from scribbles by Sandi! Love her new challenge blog and I am in hook line and sinker! I am having serious issues with blogger, so much that I don't even get the option to upload my pictures so I have to use a different browser..Mozilla firefox is working great for me!
Have a super day and I have been meaning to write or call you but am having it hard finding time!!! Super big hugs for my new super friend..

Linda W. said...

Very pretty - am adding it to my Christmas digi paper. Thank you Lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Just stopped by to say thanks for the nice paper.Greatly appreciate all the wonderful free images you offer

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful and creative weekend.sending hugs of comfort across the miles