Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Follower Freebies 26 & 27: Cat Sentiment

As promised to some of you in email replies to your comments, here are the cat sentiments that I used in my thank you card last week.  Obviously this will only be useful for those of you with cats but I think us cat lovers are right up there with dog lovers these days.

The freebies are a set of simple sentiments that can be used together or separately for a card or other project.  
 
Follower Freebie #26:    In honour of 'Nikki from Limited Runs' who became a follower on Nov. 2nd.

 
Follower Freebie #27:    In honour of 'Lorianna' who also became a follower on Nov. 2nd.


Hope someone can find a use for them.  I'd love to see what you come up with.
 

Fonts Used:
Click the font names to take you to a download location.  While the first font is free for commercial use, the second one is unclear.  It is listed as simply free but there is no additional license information.  Use caution or contact the author before using this sentiment on projects you intend to sell.

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

12 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh Lisa....these are soooo cute and adorable! I'll find use for it for sure. If I may, I'd like to add a link to you from my blog post. I'm on the Tuesday Throwdown design team and this week's challenge is "Furry Friends". Your fonts are just perfect for it. Let me know, and i'll add the link when you give the ok.
Here's the link to the post

hugs

Unknown said...

I am certianly a cat lover and appreciate your freebies!! I owned a cat before I moved and he was part of the family but unfortuanately couldn't take him with us due to rental laws. I will love to use this on a layout in the future with all my pictures of Skippy. Hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing those with us. I'm sure that I'll be able to find a use for them ;)

ike said...

Hahaha AWESOME... I love these. :-) Thank you Lisa xxxxxxxxxxx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Love this cat stuff, thank you so much for sharing!

Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,
Mandy here from Crafty Ribbons,I've just noticed your comment over on the challenge blog,so I've popped by to say yes we will be picking a Top 3 when Gina is better but she is very poorly at the moment,the minute she is back to joining in with us I will get her to pick the Top 3 and post it on the challenge blog...We are very sorry for the delay but Gina is just not up to it...Thanks for joining in with us...
Mandy x

Rene said...

LOVE these! I will use these on a thank you card for our pet sitter!

NanaConnie said...

Totally adorable! I am owned by 3 felines and I will undoubtedly use this.

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. Love cats so this is fantastic.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the visit to Miriam's Scraps, I am part of her CT and yes we both have cats, so your work fits in so nicely! If you want to view my cats, check my blog at http://matsmemories.blogspot.com I have 3 indoor, 3 outdoor and feed 3 or 4 or more strays! LOL! Wish I had a place where I could have all of them, love them so much! Again, thanks for the visit and nice comments as well as your free Cat Krap and Cat Alpha! :) Mati

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

These look great - so creative ;)

Spyder said...

hehehee, so true, our 'lodger cat' was waiting for us to come home to night, sitting under the car, meyow...then me-ow, and then meyowgreee which means of course, where y'been, why's my food bowl not topped up, gimme treats

((Lyn))