I have a new item up for grabs this week for your January Kit. This time it falls under the category of Eclectic Edges. To fit in with the winter theme I've been presenting, here is a snowflake edge for you. The original size is almost 1100 pixels wide but when saved at 300 dpi it comes out at 3600 pixels wide. So depending on the software that you import it into it should be somewhere between these two sizes. The file itself is over 1 MB so I've put it into a zip file. Clicking on the image--which is a greatly reduced idea of what the edging looks like--should bring up the direct link for the file.
Hope you find a use for it. If you create a project using this image or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.
Your January kit should now have three items in it. If you have missed one, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first item and HERE for the second. Hopefully I'll get one more in before the month is over.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.