Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gratitude is the Best Attitude

If you are new to my blog and would like to know why I started "Thursdays Are For Thanksgiving", please go HERE

Today I simply offer you a sentiment with a focus on being thankful.  This sentiment could be used for a card, layout or other type of project.  I've offered it as one graphic and separated into two in case you want to use the first part on the front of a card and the second part on the inside.  Whether together or separate, they are both the same size when you click on them and save them.  I just made the second look smaller for the sake of saving space.

I think the statement says it all don't you?







Until next time,


Fonts Used:
Click the font names to take you to a download location.  Click the font names to take you to a download location.  These fonts are free for commercial use.

Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.   This specific image may be used on handmade items you intend to sell but please see angel policy for the specifics.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

3 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa. I love the idea of it being separated into two parts too.

Desire Fourie said...

Hi Lisa, I had so many wonderful comments about this awesome sentiment I used on my current Thankful card for POP
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Riette said...

Thank you for the sentiment. I saw it on a creation by my friend Desire Fourie and she sent me over.
Blessings
Riette