Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- The image on the front, Bobbing for Apples, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE to go to its location in the store. How precious is this stamp. The cool thing is that you get two different versions of the stamp to work with, one with the fence and one without.
- The majority of the image was coloured with Copics. Dress & hairband: Y11, Y13, Y15. Girl: E000, E00, E02, R20 (skin); E21, E23, E25 (hair). Apples: R22, R24, R29. Leaves & Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67. Dog: E11, E13, E15. Water: B91, B93, B95. Tank: C1, C3, C5. Sky: Colourless blender, B00, B02. Fence was done with coloured pencils.
- The litttle corners with the apples on them is from a really great digital paper from Create With TLC. Now those yellow stripes are not part of the paper. Unfortunately, our black ink was running really low and it is the only thing I can think of that caused the stripes. I did debate reprinting them after the hubs went out and bought a new ink cartridge; however, I kind of liked the effect and not wanting to waste anything, went ahead and used them. These wonderful papers that Paulette so generously gave out as freebies are still available on the blog. You can find two different versions HERE.
- This great autumn sentiment is from my collection of TLC Creations. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store. It is simply perfectly matched with this image.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Card Set, large.
- Designer Papers: The chevron paper (front and inside) is from Recollection's The Sweetest Thing Paper Pad.
- Green paper used for matting is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Thanks for popping by everyone!
Until next time,