Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born


You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because the latest Bug has been born.  Naomi and I are pleased to be sharing her newest release with all of you:
 

Ladybug Layover

 

This week I'd like you to meet our newest little bug, Ladybug Layover.  


To learn more about this image and also find out how you could win a copy of this sweet bug duo, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out.  Entering to win is super simple.  You don’t want to miss out on this exciting opportunity.



I've caught the Bug,

have you?


Until next time,

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute digi!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been bitten by the bug! Big Bug Hugs~Patti :)

Edwina said...

This is such a cute image. I love it. Thanks for sharing about it. Edwina Brown

Sassy Raggedy said...

What a cute little ladybug this is...I love it...Hugz, joann

Desire Fourie said...

The cutest little bug family ever.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}