Saturday, July 20, 2013

Promotional Post: New Releases at San's Designs

Note:  I apologize.  This post was scheduled to go out for 2:00 am on Saturday morning and I just realized that it reverted back to draft.  I don't understand how it happened.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 


Hello everyone.  As I mentioned earlier this week, San is releasing another set of images today over at San's Designs.  It is Christmas in July and just in time to help me get through this heat wave we are having!

Wednesday, I showed you the fabulously versatile 'Snowflake Frame' and 'Season Greetings' Label' set images, and the card I created to show off these awesome new digis.  Here is a refresher...
 
SN00199-Snowflake Frame

SN00196--Season Greetings Label
Well now it is time to show you the remaining ones.  So sit back, grab a cup of egg nog (or pretend you have some sort of Christmas treat to munch on), relax and check out the latest assortment of goodies making their way into the store today.

SN00194--Oh Tannenbaum
SN00195--Frosty
SN00198--Label 1
SN00204 - Build your own - Christmas kit
So many wonderful new images for all of us to play with!   I personally can't wait to work with the 'build your own' Christmas kit.  So many different variations that you could come up with.  Actually, I can't wait to get my crafty little fingers on ALL of them.   I'm getting giddy with anticipation!  I'm sure that you too are eying at least one of these wonderful new images.  Well, why not splurge and buy yourself a few Christmas in July presents?  Now is the the perfect time to add one or more of these awesome new images to your digital collection to help you get a start on the Christmas card rush.  Also, since SAN-ta will be offering up a generous 50% off discount on the new images to help entice you (until midnight Sunday CET), it is the perfect time for your pocket book as well. BUT WAIT...that is not all.  All of the old Christmas images are on sale at 25% off until the end of August!  Now you have double the reason to head on over.  You can find more details on the main blog.

Pssst...you will also want to pay SAN-ta a visit to check out the fabulous new freebies up for grabs.  Did you catch that--freebies--not just one but two are available for your downloading pleasure.  I'm so excited to get my hands on these myself!
 
Your place to go for amazing digital designs and card inspiration!



You can also check San's Design out on Facebook.  Click HERE to go there now.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful Christmas range. Especially love the sentiments.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}