Oh my, it is 8:30 pm, I still haven't been downstairs to start supper yet AND I FORGOT to get my Wonderful Wednesday post ready. Therefore, this will be quick and dirty--but not too dirty, this is a G rated blog after all.
Okay for the last item of the month I offer up some Radical Ribbons.
Hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them. If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section. If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.
Next month brings with it a whole new theme so stay tuned.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the July kit. It is a date stamp in a grey blue that should complement other offerings in the July kit. Enjoy!