Monday, July 01, 2013

Promotional Post: July New Digis Over at Fresh Brewed Designs


Happy Monday all!  I hope you will stick around with me today.  It might be a holiday up here in Canada but it is blog business as usual.  

First up today, I am introducing the newest digis to hit the FBD store.  Heather is releasing two of the sweetest images; so, get ready to be cutified.


I told you they were cute!  Anyone up for some summertime watermelon?  You better put your request in quick before these two, Watermelon Boy and Watermelon Girl, plow through the whole crop.  They aren't called the Watermelon Kids for no reason!

July ushers in today and what a perfect way to spend this first day of the month--purchasing and working with these sweet digi images.  You can find them both at the Fresh Brewed Designs store 

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out the latest digital images over at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I hope you have the chance to go and check out these new images and maybe even bring the kids back with you on the journey home.  Don't forget while you are at the store to check out the homepage to find a bonus freebie sentiment but hurry it won't be there long.



At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!




Well that is one post down and three (possibly four more) to go, so I hope to see you all back throughout the day.

 Until an hour from now,


Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.


No comments: