Saturday, July 27, 2013

Success Deserves Celebration

On August the 10th I will be showing you a very special card during my regular Fresh Brewed Designs monthly post.  Here is a sneak peek of what that card looks like.


What makes this card so special?  Well, I'll tell you.


I'VE MADE MY VERY FIRST CARD SALE!

Who better to share that success with than all the people who have been supporting me throughout this adventure.  I just couldn't wait to share my news!

So in celebration I am having a treasure hunt and it starts right here!

I am giving away a total of 10 different papers from a series I call Living on the Edge.  The very first one is yours just for showing up and reading this post.


This one is called Living on the Edge--Azuline.  All the papers are 3600 x 3600, 300 dpi, in jpg format.  To get your hands on the entire set just follow the directions I will be setting forth over the course of the next nine days.  Each task will take no more than a couple minutes each.  That is roughly 18 minutes over the course of nine days to get your hands on 10 different FREE papers!  I will keep the treasure hunt open until the card reveal which means that you will have the opportunity to earn each paper in the set up until August 10th.  And, for anyone who participates in every single quest, there will be a bonus paper for you.

To start you off on your quest:

What was the date I started this blog 
(hint: use the archive section in the sidebar)?  

Mail your answers to me by clicking HERE and using the subject heading:  Treasure Hunt--Blog Start Date.

Happy hunting!


Image information: 
This paper is PUO however you are allowed to use it on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  This paper was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
 
Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a q
uick summary of those Terms of Use:  

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  While this paper is PUO, you may use it on hand made items you intend to sell.  Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.


8 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh coool !!- A treasure hunt :-D
Congrats on making a card sale - that really rocks. :-D
I have snagged the first paper and emailed my answer.

Many hugz and thanks for making life exciting :-)

LUV

IKE xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats on your card sale. Had no idea, so when was it and how did it go? Very curious now. How fun, and a great idea this treasure hunt, who doesn't like something free lol.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pia S said...

Congrats on your card sale, Lisa!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on your card sale, there is no better feeling when you sell your cards. Treasure Hunt, can't wait. lol Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Edwina said...

hi Lisa, I love this paper. Thank you for sharing it with us. I see you used a digi I know on your star. I like it. Treasure hunts are fun. Edwina Brown

VanessaB said...

congrats on the card sale. :) love the sneak peek! i'm already impressed and look forward to reveal day :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations on your card sale - so exciting! Can't wait to see the card that you've just shown a peek of.

I love treasure hunts - thank you for this one - it's fun already and I just started!

Thank you!
KT Fit Kitty
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
P.S. I'm a new blogger and I'm looking for followers. I'm following you now and I would be so happy if you would consider following me :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'll be sending you lots of e-mails. ;) I have lots to say to you. Hugs~Patti