Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Success Deserves Celebration Treasure Hunt: Day 5

If you are new to the hunt, and want to start from the beginning you can find the:
1st post HERE  
2nd post HERE 
3rd post HERE
and the 4th one HERE.
_________________________________________________________

It is time to earn the fifth paper in the Living on the Edge paper collection.

What is the name and blog address of the new challenge blog I have started (hint: follow the blog badge at the top of the right sidebar)?


Mail your answer to me by clicking HERE and using the subject heading:  Treasure Hunt--Challenge Blog.

Happy hunting!


4 comments:

Edwina said...

Hand raise! I know the answer. :) Loving the treasure hunt. Edwina Brown

ike said...

Yay - done that one too :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa~I didn't even have to look this one up. :) This treasure hunt has been fun. Huge Hugs~Patti

Desire Fourie said...

... and I am so honoured to be part of the awesome design team.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}