Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Bit By the Bug Tuesday: "Angel Bug"

It is time for another Bit By the Bug Tuesday.  The day where I introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  This week we have...
 
"Angel Bug"


Angel bug made her debut back in July of 2012.  She has been taken out of the store, enlarged, touched up and saved in a better resolution.
 
 So, what are you waiting for?  To take advantage of this cute image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring this sweet little Bug home with you While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.



I've caught the bug,
have you?





Until next time,

Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.



5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Angel Bug is adorable and I am sure she enjoyed her make over.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Lisa~You & Naomi teaming up has been great. I am happy to be back, I think. We are both SO tired & I feel like I am going through a relapse with the CFS & Fibro. But I am going to push on to see if the crafting will help me feel better. Big hugs to you. I've missed you. Love~Patti

ike said...

She looks fab and even better with her makeover :-)

I have used the new DP you sent me as a Prize on an ATC today. I paper pieced it on a little bird :-D
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2013/07/atc-attack-phase-2.html

Hugz
IKE xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

I was super happy to see this great post it brought me to the other one and to posting about the great giveaway... I didn't check it out but I hope others have joined by now!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

As you can tell I am a little behind in commenting...This image is adorable...Hugz, joann