I'm afraid that I've been battling Internet issues again and have basically lost another half week to the problem. Therefore, I won't be back on track with my usual offerings as soon as I had hoped. However, I am hopeful that the issue has finally been resolved. Only time will tell of course.
At least the connection has come back in time for me to offer you this week's sampling for the start of the July kit albeit a little later in the day than normal. Mind you, it is still Wednesday where I live and that is what is important--well that and still remaining hopeful through all these little inconveniences. With your continued support and understanding, I know I'll get through it and with a smile on my face too boot!
So, let's get started with the July kit shall we? The theme for this month's kit is:
Like always, I am going to start out with word art for the month's name.
Gosh that golden yellow one really looks awful against the orange doesn't it? Something else I need to add to my 'to do' list--a blog makeover. However I am digressing...each word is exactly the same size and much larger then they appear here. You can always reduce the size without distorting. Make sure you remember to click on them to pull them up into the lightbox before saving to get them at their correct size. Choose the colour you want or all four if you can't decide. It is totally up to you.
Next, it is time for some paper play...
I coloured up this really cool star chart template in Photoshop Essentials 5. I've done it in a couple different colour variations. There is a texture to the bottom layer which you will probably see better if you bring them up in the lightbox.
Each paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format.
As always, I'd love to see what you come up with if you use anything I create on any of your projects. Stay tuned for another Wonderful Wednesday offering real soon as there is still more to come for this month's kit.
Until next time,
Click the font name to take you to a download location. This font is advertised as free for commercial use.
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may use the words and the papers on hand made items you intend to sell. Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.