Monday, July 01, 2013

Motivational Monday Plus Some Freebies Because I CARE


Hello my fabulous friends, followers, readers and supporters in general.  I hope that this Monday all finds you well and happy!  It is Canada Day up here in the Great White North, so a very Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks.  Additionally, with Independence Day coming up this Thursday, Happy Fourth of July to my American contingency.

Today has been an extremely busy one, over here on my own personal blog.  This is post three so far and if I've got it in me, there is one more I need to squeeze out if at all possible.  If not I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow (and if that is the case, sorry Sandy).

It is also a very special day over on the Path of Positivity.  Not only does today mark the start of Challenge #4 it is also the debut of my amazing Design Team; faces that I'm sure many of you have seen around the blogiverse.  Yesterday I got to introduce my fabulous friends to you (meet the new PoP team HERE) and today I get to show off their fabulous creations.   In three short months, I've gone from an idea of how to further utilize an inlinkz gift subscription I received from the wonderful Naomi to having my very own challenge blog with a DT of seven members (six now, with another coming on in fall).  I couldn't have accomplished any of it without the support of my wonderful friends and advisors. 

This month's challenge resolves around the concept of CARING so it is the perfect time to send a big shout out to all the incredible individuals that have helped me make this idea a reality.  It is being part of this remarkable online community that has helped me to grow and stand before you a better woman than I was even six short months ago.  Your CARE, concern, generosity and support has meant the world to me.  Even when I haven't had the time to visit with you guys like I used to, many of you continue to stand by and foster me.  You have no idea how much this means to me.

Now because I CARE so greatly for all of you, now is the perfect time to be sharing some more freebies, just because.  With both Canada and Independence Day being celebrated this week, let's bring out the red and white, and red, white and blue.  I am also going to make these Follower Freebies because I haven't done that in soooooooooooooo long.  I am only about 100+ behind at this point.  Okay, and I'm not beyond the irony that two of the people I am honouring with Independence Day paper are actually British and that the people I am honouring with the Canadian paper are not Canadian.  Each set of papers has the same colours and shapes but different textures that you will see more clearly once you bring them up in the lightbox and/or download them and bring them into a program. 

Follower Freebie #30:    In honour of 'Boxofcolours' who became a follower on November 4th, 2012. 



Follower Freebie #31:    In honour of 'Linda W.' who became a follower on November 4th, 2012. 


Follower Freebie #32:    In honour of 'Spyder' who became a follower on November 5th, 2012. 


 Follower Freebie #33:    In honour of 'Judy' who became a follower on November 6th, 2012. 


Follower Freebie #34:    In honour of 'Marie Gamber' who became a follower on November 6th, 2012.


Follower Freebie #35:    In honour of 'Scrapunzel' who became a follower on November 7th, 2012.

 
 
Follower Freebie #36:    In honour of 'Toni' who became a follower on November 7th, 2012.


All the papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format.  I am proud to say that the maple leaf papers were NOT created using an existing template.  I used my very own maple leaf that I created back in October or November to create this paper.  While it might now be anything too special, I am very proud of it.  I hope that someone can make use out of at least one of these papers.  If you ever do, please make sure you send me the link so I can include your creations in the special gallery I have set up.

Well, I guess that is it for this post.  I've all shown you guys one way that I CARE.  I hope that every single day in your life you show your family, friends and world at large, all the ways that you CARE.  Think of what our world would look like if more people did just that.

I've also created a special sentiment to reflect the concept of CARING and if you would like to get it you will need to go over to the Path of Positivity blog.  The post for the latest challenge, which I hope you will consider joining us on, along with the free sentiment can be found HERE.

Yay!  I'm only 50 minutes late getting this post out.  It should have been out at 6:00 in conjunction with the challenge post going live over on PoP.  Good think I have an in with the boss!

Have a wonderful evening, day, morning, night depending on where you are in this wonderful world of ours.  I may just see you one more time yet today if I can pull it off.

Oh and would you look at that, our Reading List on our Blogger dashboard along with our Google Friends Connect, are still both intact and active.  Now I didn't expect to see GFC disappear yet but my understanding was that our Reading List which is fed by Google Reader was supposed to be discontinued today.  Maybe Google really CARES about us too and had pity?  Of course, it is just the first of July and maybe they just haven't got around to it yet.  We'll just have to see what tomorrow brings...

Until next time,



Image information:  
  • You are allowed to use all the papers on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  The star papers were created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you so very much for all your care!!! You are one fabulously generous lady. Great paper. I was looking for some like that... oh well ;o) next time I have it ready!!!

Edwina said...

Lisa, These papers are fabulous!!! I love all of them. Thank you so much for creating them and sharing them with all of us. Edwina Brown

Sandy S said...

Fabulous as always Miss Lisa... Thanks for the papers... and a fabulous job on those too! :)

Hugs,
Sandy S

Anonymous said...

Really like the papers, Lisa. Thank you for sharing them.
Have a great day!!! Enjay

Anonymous said...

Fabulous papers. Thank you so much. Hugs~Patti

Charlene Mitchell said...

Great job with the papers Lisa! Congrats on creating the maple leaf yourself - it looks awesome! Will have to pop on over to the blog! Happy belated Canada Day!!