Sunday, November 18, 2012

Designed 2 Delight November Challenge

It is time once again for the Designed 2 Delight free stamp of the month' challenge.  In order to enter, you must either have received the latest image by having partipated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge.  Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge.  Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself.  While you are there, have a look around.  Their digital images are just so cute!  This is the card I'm entering.

Front:
Inside:



Here are the details.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
  • Image of the snowman is from Designed 2 Delight.  It is coloured using Copic(R) markers: snowman-B00 and the colourless blender; scarve, hat & mitts-W1, W3, W5, & W7; jacket-R22, R24, & R29.  
  • While it is difficult to see, I added snow glitter to the cuffs, and pom-pom.  Really It's there!!  I promise!!!
  • Paper:  Basic white cardstock from Michael's(R) for the base; the beige paper with snowflakes, the same with the stockings and ornaments on it and the red polka dot papers are all from the Recollections(R) All Seasons paper pad; the solid red paper I used as a silhouette and the shimmery white paper used for the snowflakes is from the Michael's(R) openstock collection.
  • I created the snowflakes from a puncher bought at Dollarama(R). 
  • Since I've entered a challenge that requires I use something at least six months old, I need to make note that all the papers used are ones that I have had for longer than six months. 
Including the Designed 2 Delight Catching Flakes Digital Stamp Challenge, I have entered this card into the following other challenges:
 There are still some challenges I might enter this card into but I'll have to add to this list later if I do.  It's 4:00 am and I still need to all my linking up for the ones above yet before I can get to bed.

Update on November 29th:
I managed to get in right under the wire and entered over at the Avadares Challenge Blog -- Challenge #5 - Christmas I can't believe I almost missed Theresa's challenge.  Oopsies!


Sometime during the next week I'll post the sentiment I created as a freebie.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave some love if you have the time.

Until next time,

17 comments:

Deonna B said...

Wonderful Snowman card! i love that image. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week and Good luck!

Hazel said...

Delightful card with a lovely snowman - this card is delightful and just right for the purpose - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 99 - hope to see you again soon. x

Debbie said...

Thanks for joining is at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Hugs
Debbie

Cards By MI said...

So very lovely. Love your sweet image and pretty designer papers. Dropping in via Make it Monday.
Love n hugs
Marie (cards by Mi)

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! I love your snowman! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!
Angela

Imke said...

What a great color combi - it looks very pretty. Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

Unknown said...

Super amazing sweet card!!!!!! Your card put a smile on my face and what a fabulous job you did coloring it!!!!! Love the layout..very inspirational..(maybe I should be showcasing you! LOL) Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!! I am delighted you are partcipating! hugs

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge this month over at Little Claire, hugs Heidi (DT)

Kim said...

AdorAble, glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin.

Colette said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck, Colette xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Tracey said...

What a super sweet little snowman! Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

Wishcraft said...

Fab snowman and love the colours too. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute Christmas card!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a sweet image and a lovely card, Lisa. Thanks for sharing it at Avadares Challenge blog.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hello again Lisa. I'm here to tell you that this is your lucky day. InLink chose you as our #1 winner in our November Avadares Challenge. You have won a gift voucher from Crafty-Emblies. E-mail me at teresaa@eastlink.ca to claim your prize.

Congratulations!
Teresa

Unknown said...

Cute card Lisa! I haven't even begun to think about Christmas cards. You and several others are so far ahead! You're way more organized than I am obviously :) Hugs,
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes