- Image of the snowman is from Designed 2 Delight. It is coloured using Copic(R) markers: snowman-B00 and the colourless blender; scarve, hat & mitts-W1, W3, W5, & W7; jacket-R22, R24, & R29.
- While it is difficult to see, I added snow glitter to the cuffs, and pom-pom. Really! It's there!! I promise!!!
- Paper: Basic white cardstock from Michael's(R) for the base; the beige paper with snowflakes, the same with the stockings and ornaments on it and the red polka dot papers are all from the Recollections(R) All Seasons paper pad; the solid red paper I used as a silhouette and the shimmery white paper used for the snowflakes is from the Michael's(R) openstock collection.
- I created the snowflakes from a puncher bought at Dollarama(R).
- Since I've entered a challenge that requires I use something at least six months old, I need to make note that all the papers used are ones that I have had for longer than six months.
- Challenges For Everybody -- Anything Goes Challenge #7
- Through the Craftroom Door -- Anything Goes Challenge #44
- Make It Monday -- Anything Goes (always)
- The Squirrel and the Fox -- Challenge #31: Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating -- Christmas is Around the Corner Challenge
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge -- Use something six months old
- Little Claire's Ideas & Inspirations Blog -- Monthly Challenge #27: Christmas
- Paper Creator's Crafts -- Challenge #1: Christmas
- Sweet Stampin' -- Snow People Challenge
- Hiding In My Craftroom --HIMCR #72 - Glitz & Glam Blog Hop
Update on November 29th:
I managed to get in right under the wire and entered over at the Avadares Challenge Blog -- Challenge #5 - Christmas. I can't believe I almost missed Theresa's challenge. Oopsies!
Sometime during the next week I'll post the sentiment I created as a freebie.
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave some love if you have the time.
Until next time,