Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nail Design: Pink Winter Frost

Since I'm still waiting for my 'comrades' to grow back, I figured I'd post a never before seen design from last year.  It is a winter theme in honour of our first real snowfall of the season.  The design is called 'Pink Winter Frost'.








Instructions:
  • Start with a clear base coat to protect the nails. 
  • Paint entire nail in a shiny light pink.
  • Add pink glitter as far down as you like. I've chosen to go about two-thirds of the way down.
  • Finish with 2 coats of a good quality top coat.
Easy peasy!

Until next time,

1 comment:

ike said...

Very pretty - I love that pink glitter. :-) Not sure if mine will grow enough before Christmas !
Last year I did creepy cute nails... I blogged them here -http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2012/01/uh-oh-silly-mode-again.html LoL
xxxxxxx