Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivational Monday: November 19, 2012

For those of you who are new to Motivational Mondays...
It doesn't matter who you are, everyone needs a little motivation in their lives.   Motivation helps us to stay focused, increase our confidence, and aspire us to achieve our goals.  It also nurtures us and helps us to keep going when the going gets tough.  Most people are just too busy dealing with their daily lives to be bothered with self-motivation; so, allow me to provide a little external motivation for you.


For my faithful followers...welcome back.

This week's motivational quote is
dedicated to anyone out there going through some sort of struggle, whether it be physical, emotional, financial, etc.  If this describes where you are in your life right now, please hang on.  You can borrow my personal mantra 'Never Surrender' for as long as you need it.  I am also dedicating today's quote to AmyJo, one of my newest followers, who could do with a little extra boost of encouragement.


Even if you are not struggling, odds are you know someone who is.  Maybe a card made with this sentiment might just brighten their day and help inspire them to keep trying and not give up.


If you use the quote for the front of a card, you might want to pair it up with this for the inside:


 Have a good week everyone and I hope that you all manage to stay motivated throughout it.

If you are interested in the font information I have included it below along with my other usual caveats.

Until next time,



Fonts Used: 
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  The Jenna Sue font is considered free for commercial use and TrashHand is also believed to be free for commercial use--key words--believed to be.  TrashHand doesn't come with additional licensing information.  The site where I got it from believes that if an unlicensed font is freely available for download from different locations then it is assumed to be safe to use on a commercial basis. However, there is no guarantee.  Just a warning in case you plan to use TrashHand for commercial purposes.

If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
  
Quick summary of Terms of Use:
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

10 comments:

ike said...

Oh cooool - these are brill. Thank you xxx

Unknown said...

Lisa, I wanted to personally thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I have been watching your blog for a few weeks now and am SO impressd by all the encouragement you give to others. It's unique and heartwarming. Your inspiration is uplifting to anyone who finds you. We are all blessed to have you in our blog world. Keep up the fantastic work!
Love ya, ~Deb~

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa for these wonderful quotes. I can think of many occasions that these are perfect for. My daughter has a habit of giving up on school subjects, sports, etc when they get difficult - the first one would be good for those situations. Thank you very much for also including the second quote which would suit personal struggles really well.

Crafting Vicky said...

oh I really love those sayings! Thank you so much for the motivational post! Totally needed that tonight! :D

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

This part of your blog is the most inspirational part of it. You not only find the right words in just your own way of saying things ... your "quotes" will reach someone out there that really needs that encouragment in their lives. You are a motivational speaker and we need this in our world. I am so glad that I found you. Hugs, Sue

Four11Lady said...

Thanks so much for sharing............

txexperiment said...

Very nice images. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
for the nice wordart.I have to say that I really enjoy browsing your blog to read the Motivational Monday,the Sunday Spotlight
and the Saturday Showcase.it is always intressting.
thanks for showing us the card that you made. It is beautiful.I wish you luck with the challenge.
Keep up the fabulous work.
Happy Thanksgiving
have a blessed day,take care of yourself and stay warm.hugs and love across the miles
Snowbird

Donna said...

Thank you. Such a wonderful message in your sentiment.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for sharing!