It doesn't matter who you are, everyone needs a little motivation in their lives. Motivation helps us to stay focused, increase our confidence, and aspire us to achieve our goals. It also nurtures us and helps us to keep going when the going gets tough. Most people are just too busy dealing with their daily lives to be bothered with self-motivation; so, allow me to provide a little external motivation for you.
For my faithful followers...welcome back.
This week's motivational quote is dedicated to anyone out there going through some sort of struggle, whether it be physical, emotional, financial, etc. If this describes where you are in your life right now, please hang on. You can borrow my personal mantra 'Never Surrender' for as long as you need it. I am also dedicating today's quote to AmyJo, one of my newest followers, who could do with a little extra boost of encouragement.
Even if you are not struggling, odds are you know someone who is. Maybe a card made with this sentiment might just brighten their day and help inspire them to keep trying and not give up.
If you use the quote for the front of a card, you might want to pair it up with this for the inside:
Have a good week everyone and I hope that you all manage to stay motivated throughout it.
If you are interested in the font information I have included it below along with my other usual caveats.
Until next time,
Click the font name to take you to a download location. The Jenna Sue font is considered free for commercial use and TrashHand is also believed to be free for commercial use--key words--believed to be. TrashHand doesn't come with additional licensing information. The site where I got it from believes that if an unlicensed font is freely available for download from different locations then it is assumed to be safe to use on a commercial basis. However, there is no guarantee. Just a warning in case you plan to use TrashHand for commercial purposes.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.