Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy 50th Anniversary Momma & Poppa

I just want to take a moment to wish my parents a very happy anniversary.  It was 50 years ago today that they became man and wife.  I'm not going to get to spend this weekend with them so I wanted to make sure I took a moment to send them a special shout out.
 Here is a special freebie for you to have in honour of this extraordinary occasion:
 Also, here is the original background graphic I used. It is from Antique Images:

 The graphics from Antique Images may be used for personal or commercial use. I have a feeling I'll be returning to this wonderful blog again and again for inspiration! You can even share Antique Images on your web site for free if you would like, as long as a link is provided back to Carolyn's site. 

Check back a little later today for this week's showcase.

Until then,


14 comments:

marlah24 said...

This sentiment is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thank you. I came up with it about 2:00 am Friday morning. It seems all my creative juices flow early in the morning.

Lisa

Chris said...

Lisa this is my first time to your site. I found you through Sue's site. Thank you so much for the beautiful image. I can't wait to use it on a card.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I'm so glad you came for a visit. I am also happy that you will find a use for the image. Remember if it is just the straight image of the heart with the little boy on top, please be sure to credit Antique Images. If you are using the image with the quote in it, then you can credit me. I hope to see you again some time.

Lisa

Josie Cox said...

I love your sentiment Lisa it is beautiful. Hugs Josie

txexperiment said...

Lovely images. Thanks so much!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks Josie. It came to me in the wee hours of the morning the same way most of my creativity does.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary
ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。*˛˚
just sprinkling a little celebration on your blog for your parents
WOW you are amazing,they are fantastic! i love it.Very much appreciated.
thank you so very much for being so kind and generous with us by sharing your inspiration!
Keep up the fabulous work. hope you have a marvelous start in the new week.take care of yourself and stay warm.
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ snowbird

Lynne said...

Beautiful. Thanks so very much. Lynne from OZ

ScrappyMama said...

It's a beautiful image! CONGRATULATIONS to your parents on their Anniversary!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You are so very welcome!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for your kind words.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks! I'll pass on your well wishes.

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful freebies :D