Thursday, November 08, 2012

New Endeavours a Hit!

Well it looks like my newest endeavours are a hit!  From the comments I've received, the Saturday Showcase, the Sunday Spotlight and Motivational Mondays have gone over very well.  Thanks to those of you who are supporting these new ideas.

A special thanks to Nikki from Limited Runs Stamps who was featured last week in my stamp of approval.  As a thank you, she created an awesome banner for the showase. 


I just love it and am so grateful for Nikki's generosity.  I took the banner and created a badge.  Any artist  participating in my showcase is more than welcome to grab it for their sidebar.  I just ask that you link it up to this blog.

 Stay tuned for this weekend's showcase and spotlight.

Now it is on to create my next freebie follower...

Unitl next time,








2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

It's going to be a pleasure to put this badge up on my blog! :D

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Aw shucks Vicky, thanks so much!

Hugs,
Lisa