Monday, November 05, 2012

Motivational Monday: November 5th, 2012

It doesn't matter who you are, everyone needs a little motivation in their lives.   Motivation helps us to stay focused, increase our confidence, and aspire us to achieve our goals.  It also nurtures us and helps us to keep going when the going gets tough.  Most people are just too busy dealing with their daily lives to be bothered with self-motivation; so, allow me to provide a little external motivation for you.

From now on, Mondays around here are all about motivation. 

Each Monday (barring sickness or abscence), I will post a motivational graphic/quote combo or just a motivational quote that I've made into a sentiment for you to download.

Hope you like it.

Remember to please leave a comment if you take it.  Just a simple thanks is sufficient.  This is the only way I have of keeping track of the numbers being downloaded.  If you are not sure how to copy it, check out the 'download instructions page'.

Until Next time,


P.S.  Don't forget that if you use an image PLEASE:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.



15 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the sentiment!

Stephenie said...

very pretty :)

Suze said...

I love this whole idea of a motivational day. It's a great idea for those of us who need motivating. Love this first one in the series and look forward to seeing what you come up with for us next Monday.

Silverbutterfly said...

Great word art, thanks a bunch.

Silverbutterfly

Bee and Dee said...

Thank you very much x

Judy said...

Hey Lisa,

This is so true. Everyone can use a little motivation to build in whatever they are doing. This was beautifully put together!

:)
Judy

ps. thanks for stopping by, it means so much!

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

You are such a motivator. I have a surprise for you on November 8th. Don't forget to stop by. Hugs, Sue

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That's very sweet of you to say so. Okay, so now you've got me intriqued...Can't wait.

Hugs,
Lisa

mintleaf said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Lisa D.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Glad you like the idea. It seems to be going over well.

Lisa D.

Unknown said...

Very motivational indeed!!!! TFS!!!

Borqna said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome..thanks