Thursday, November 08, 2012

Follower Freebie #6 & #7: Butterfly Theme Part I

I continue to be humbled and awed by the number of people who have chosen to follow my blog just in these past two weeks of its existence.  Eleven of my followers are people that I have been going to myself for free digital stamps and project ideas over the course of this past year since I got into card making.  These individuals are incredible artists and designers and it blows my mind that people of this calipre want to keep up with what I'm doing. Really, my mind has been blown up so many times in this past couple weeks.  Between followers, comments and the new cyberfriends I've met, I am surprised my head is still attached to my shoulders!

Accordingly, a special thank you to everyone who has signed up, left comments and/or agreed to be part of my 'Saturday Showcase'.  I am so very blessed and honoured that you think my blog worthy of your precious time.

On to another follower freebie...actually, two follower freebies.  I'm cheating a little this time and making each iteration of the design a separate freebie; but, given how far behind I am getting them out there, I need to do it this way.   And, technically each of the separate elements is a design all unto its own.  Besides I created the rules, I can break them right? 

Follower Freebie #6:    This one is in honour of 'Stef H. (a.k.a. Glitterbabe)' who became a follower on Oct. 29th.  This butterfly sentiment in png format is larger than what appears here.


  
Do you know what is coming next???  No fair, you probably peeked!

Follower Freebie #7:  This one (also in png format) is in honour of 'loyaz1' who became a follower on Oct. 29th too.


 I am sorry but I am going to have to leave this post off here for tonight.  I truly wanted to continue and offer the entire butterfly theme package in one sitting but since I've been at this for over four & a half hours tonight and it is now almost 4:30 am, I need to close up shop.  Please check back later this evening for the conclusion of this follower freebie theme.  The really pretty butterflies are to yet come...

Remember to please leave a comment if you take any of these images.  Just a simple thanks is sufficient.  This is the only way I have of keeping track of the numbers being downloaded.  If you are not sure how to copy it, check out the 'download instructions page'.  I have finally come up with my 'angel policy'.  You can find it under 'Copyright Info...' (tab at the top of this page).

Until then,
 
P.S. I promise to provide font details and their locations later today (I really must to go to bed now, REALLY).

As usual, don't forget that if you use an image PLEASE:     
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

4 comments:

DJ said...

thank you so much for your beautiful wordarts

Silverbutterfly said...

Love your digis, they are my very favorite things..

Silverbutterfly

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you, such a true sentiment!

luvthatstampin said...

Wonderful sentiment, and the butterfly digi will be so versatile for me.