Monday, November 12, 2012

Motivational Monday: November 12, 2012

If you are new to reading my posts...
It doesn't matter who you are, everyone needs a little motivation in their lives.   Motivation helps us to stay focused, increase our confidence, and aspire us to achieve our goals.  It also nurtures us and helps us to keep going when the going gets tough.  Most people are just too busy dealing with their daily lives to be bothered with self-motivation; so, allow me to provide a little external motivation for you.

This week's motivational quote is...

May you never lose hope in your life.

Thanks to Emily from Sweetly Scrapped for generously allowing her images to be used to create new ones.  Please note that you may not sell any hand crafted items with this motivational graphic on it as the image and fonts are for personal use only.

Fonts Used:  
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  Both fonts are considered free for personal use which generally refers to any use that is not meant to generate profit. Consequently, I believe that I am safe using them here in this motivational graphic and offering it to all of you.

If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  If you are not sure how to copy it, check out the download instructions page.  

Until next time,

As usual, don't forget that if you use this image PLEASE:     
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' and 'Sweetly Scrapped' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
                  

5 comments:

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

I love your choice of a quote today. Just inspirational. One of the things everyone is guilty of is .... being hard on themselves. We don't think we do enough, we think we do to much and we feel like we don't measure up. Hope is one of those most important emotions we can have. It makes us stand up when the going gets rough and it makes all our dreams reachable. Follow your heart in all things. Hugs, Sue

Suze said...

Thank you for another great Motivational Monday quote.

Anonymous said...

I try to make my goals achievable by doing them in steps - no point in taking giant leaps and sliding back - better to take smaller steps onto steady ground.

Thank you again for your artwork.

Margot Petersen
mrgtpt@bigpond.net.au

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Another surprise on my blog for you today. Just didn't know any other way to get it to you. Hugs, Sue

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Without hope the world dies...

Thanks once again for your beautiful words.

Hugs,
Lisa