It doesn't matter who you are, everyone needs a little motivation in their lives. Motivation helps us to stay focused, increase our confidence, and aspire us to achieve our goals. It also nurtures us and helps us to keep going when the going gets tough. Most people are just too busy dealing with their daily lives to be bothered with self-motivation; so, allow me to provide a little external motivation for you.
This week's motivational quote is...
May you never lose hope in your life.
Thanks to Emily from Sweetly Scrapped for generously allowing her images to be used to create new ones. Please note that you may not sell any hand crafted items with this motivational graphic on it as the image and fonts are for personal use only.
Click the font name to take you to a download location. Both fonts are considered free for personal use which generally refers to any use that is not meant to generate profit. Consequently, I believe that I am safe using them here in this motivational graphic and offering it to all of you.
Until next time,
As usual, don't forget that if you use this image PLEASE:
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' and 'Sweetly Scrapped' somewhere on your creation
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.