Friday, November 30, 2012

More Good News: I've won my first card challenge!

Woo Hoo!  I can't believe I won!  

I was chosen as the winner in the November card challenge over on the Avadares Challenge Blog.  Even if it is only a random draw, I still can't belive I won!  Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr. Inlink and of course Teresa and the gang over at Avadares!  I have won a generous £10 voucher from Crafty-Emblies which is a company in the UK that makes beautiful and unique wooden embellishments.   Not only do I win a great prize, I also get to post this lovely 'winner's badge' on my side bar.  


It's even more phenomenal because when I entered, there was less than 10 hours to go before the challenge closed.  For some reason, when I submitted my Christmas card to all the challenges about two weeks ago, I forgot about the Avadares blog.  Silly me, I know.  So when I was looking for challenges to enter my sunflower card into, I realized my blunder and set to rectify the situation immediately.  Lucky thing I did!

It's been an exciting week for me hasn't it?  First the DT announcement and now a win on a card challenge. 

Hmmm, they say things come in three...what other exciting news could be in store for me?

Until next time,


4 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats Lisa. There must have been something in entering late this month! Mine was fairly late too and I won second prize and get to choose some Avadares digis.

Crafting Vicky said...

Congrats on the 1st of a long list of awards I'm sure!!!!

ike said...

Woo Hoo Many CONGRATS Lisa - well done. Hopefully the first of many :-) xxx

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Way To Go .... this cheerleader is doing cartwheels for you. Enjoy the moment because it is just the first of many, many, many more. Your star is so bright it finally starting to show for all of us to see. Hugs, Sue