Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Follower Freebies 11 - 19: Offering Up Some Thanks

In honour of the American Thanksgiving tomorrow, and because I wasn't on Blogger yet when we celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving, I offer up some 'thanks' for my readers.  These will also qualify as freebie followers.

Follower Freebie #11:    In honour of 'Michele from MS' who became a follower on Oct. 30th. 
FontJanda Happy Day-PUO

Follower Freebie #12:    In honour of 'Suze' who became a follower on Oct. 30th.

FontImpact-FW* & Leafyshade-CU

Follower Freebie #13:    In honour of 'SiskiyouSue' who became a follower on Oct. 31st. 

Font:  Autumn Gifts-CU

Follower Freebie #14:    In honour of 'Sharon Kotchkowski' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

Font:  Rebecca-CU

Follower Freebie #15:    In honour of 'sunshine_ honeybee20' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.
 
FontAlgeria-CU
Follower Freebie #16:    In honour of 'Suzanne' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

Fonts: Fleur Corner Caps-PUO & Bodini MT-FW*

Follower Freebie #17:    In honour of 'Mary Van Skiver' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

Fonts: Impact Label Reversed-CU & Impact Label-CU

Follower Freebie #18:    In honour of 'Sandy Lewis' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

FontAlgeria

Follower Freebie #19:    In honour of 'crystaldolphins' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

FontDon't Panic-CU

If you click on the font name in the caption, it will take you to the download location.  I have indicated beside the font name whether they are for personal use only (PU) or for commercial use (CU).  I have also included my usual caveats below.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another treat.

Until next time,
 
*This font is condsidered freeware on the site.  However, they do not expand on what the term really means.  Use caution when using this font.

If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
  
Quick summary of Terms of Use:
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Lisa.they are great
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
for the great wordart.Thanks so much for sharing! Very much appreciated
Happy Thanksgiving
have a blessed day,take care of yourself and stay warm.hugs and love across the miles
Snowbird

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much. :)

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa = you have been very busy. I love that some of these can be used for occasions other than Thanksgiving as that is not something we celebrate here - maybe we should!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thank you Lisa! I like the way you did this - what a beautiful thank you to your followers (crystaldolphins)