Monday, November 26, 2012

Follower Freebie 20: Warm Winter Wishes

It is bad enough when Blogger messes with me.  I spend more time trying to get the formatting I want to stick than anything else.  However, now my fonts have it out for me too!  When I tried to go in and create the sentiment I'm offereing in black as well, one of the fonts I had used was no longer available.  Now, it had existed previously because I have the png to prove it!  A gremlin must have gotten into my font folder because although it was still listed, it was no longer reading as a font file.  Very weird.  I didn't have enough to do. I had to uninstall the font, try and find it again and then reinstall it.  Things seem to be okay now but boy oh boy, I wanted to slap that font something good.
 
So finally, as promised last week, here is the sentiment that I used in my card for the November Designed 2 Delight Challenge.  This one will count as...

Follower Freebie #20:    In honour of 'morninglass' who became a follower on Oct. 31st.

I'm offering it up in the original colours I used in my card and also as a strictly black and white option.  Hope you can find a use for it.

P.S.  While the cups look cool grey here, they are actually a warm grey.

If you are interested in the font information I have included it below along with my other usual caveats.

Until next time, 
Fonts Used: 
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  The Mountains of Christmas font is considered free for commercial use and both the KR Coffee Love and Janda Sparkle and Shine fonts are free for personal use.  According to the download pages, 'personal use' typically refers to any use that is not meant to generate profit. So, I believe that I am safe in using them here in these designs and offering it to all of you.  (Pssst, in case you are looking for the clear coffee cup use the shift comma key.)

If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
  
Quick summary of Terms of Use:

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

6 comments:

Suze said...

This is absolutely lovely Lisa and definitely worth all the trouble you went to for us. Thank you for going that extra mile and re-finding and re-installing the font. I really appreciate it.

txexperiment said...

Very pretty sentiment. Thanks so much!

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you!

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Love the Mountains of Christmas alpha. Hugs, Sue

Anonymous said...

WOW I love this wordart, it's so pretty. you are amazing,Thank you so much for sharing,that it so generous of you!!
I'll definately make with these pretty wordart cards for OWH
http://operationwritehome.org(cards for the Soldiers ,to write home to the love ones)
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work
I hope you are having a fabulous day!.take care of yourself and stay warm.sending hugs across the miles
snowbird

Smookiedo Crafts said...

I really admire you and all the hard work that you do! I enjoy reading your blog as it is so interesting and fun! Through your hard work and dedication your blog has grown by leaps and bounds!! Please keep up the wonderful work you do so that others like myself can continue to enjoy all you do!!