Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Another Birthday Celebration!

Today marks another birthday event in my family.  This time it is my Poppa's special day.  Again, I better not give out any ages for fear of being disowned but I definitely wanted to acknowledge this important occasion.  What better way to do that than with a freebie.  Everyone should get to celebrate today.

I'm sorry I couldn't be with you today Poppa to help you celebrate your special day, just always know how much you mean to me and how much I love you!




Once again I offer up the sentiment two different ways.  The top image is one whole piece and then I've offered it up in two separate pieces in case you'd like to put the letter B on the front of the card and the rest inside or even manipulate in different positions in one area.  It is up to you what you want to download.

That is it for now but I hope you will come back tomorrow and check out the successes that many of your fellow crafters had in the month of April. A few of you have celebrated huge milestones and you know what that means--celebration badges!

Until next time,


Font Info:
Click on the font to take you to its download location.  These fonts are considered free for commercial use.

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creationYou may sell handmade creations with this image.  Just be sure you check out the specifics of my t.o.u.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
 

15 comments:

Suze said...

Wow Lisa - you weren't kidding about this being a major celebration time for your family! Happy Birthday to your Poppa. Thanks for the birthday sentiments too.

Crafting Vicky said...

Happy b-day Lisa's Poppa ;) Thank you very much for the wonderful freebie!

K8 said...

Congrats to Poppa!! The Birthday sentiment are lovely, thank´s for that sweetie... hugs Kate

ike said...

Great new digis Lisa - thank you very much and Happy Birthday to Poppa :-D
Hugz
IKE xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lisa's Poppa! Hope it was fabulous.
Lisa these sentiments are great! Thanks for giving us the choice and sharing them with us. Hugs my friend,
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Jennifer said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for the great freebies, I will post whenever I use them. Jen :-) x

Lisa Minckler said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy BIRTH-DAY dear Poppa...Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
Fantabulous sentiments Lisa and thank you so much for inviting us all to the celebration!! :D
hugs,
the other one

Monica =) said...

Thanks Lisa for another great freebie!!! <3 I'll let you know when I use them!

Hope your Poppa had a fantastic birthday! Hugs, Monica

Hello said...

Thank you!

Kathleen said...

Love these for birthdays, thank you for giving them away!

Silverbutterfly said...

Love your word art, it is great.
May is my birthday month also, Happy BD to your poppa thanks a bunc.

Silverbutterfly

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Lisa! Can't have too many birthday sentiments!

Robin said...

Love your art work. These are perfect for a few cards I have in mind.

Anonymous said...

They are sooooooooo cute. I can't wait to make some more Bday cards. Thank you.

Chris said...

Love these birthday digi stamps...thank you so much!!!