The image from the new release that I used for this card was one of the wonderful new lace images available..
I also used San's amazing 'What would you attempt...' sentiment that was uploaded to the store earlier this month.
|SN00153-What would you attempt...|
- This is another great design that I'll be able to use over and over in a variety of different projects. For this project I coloured it up with a watercolour pencil and with Copics B32 and B34.
- I kept the front of the card simple because I wanted San's designs to take centre stage.
- One of the challenges is shabby or vintage. I personally feel that the laces and DP I used have a vintage feel to them. It isn't just me is it?
- I took San's sentiment and coloured it up to match the papers I would be using.
- I created the inside sentiment, matching it to the fonts that San used and to the same colour as the front one so that the piece would have a cohesive look to it.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Blue and white (inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--blues collection. The strips of solid blue on each end of the front are Michael's openstock scrapbook paper.
- I picked up these funky white bell shaped flowers at Dollarama.
- The pink ribbon I used at the base of the flowers is Offray from a stash I got from my mom.
You can find each of these sets in the web shop. I've linked them up so you just have to click on the name underneath the watermarked image to go to their location in the store.
I am so glad you have had the chance to stop by and also hope you get the chance to go and check out the latest releases that San has put out if you haven't already. While you are there, why not take a look and see what other fabulous designs you can find in the store. There are lots of beautiful designs perfect for all your card making needs.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues with the text. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.