So here we go...
Each month Lady Anne hosts a progressive Christmas Challenge where we get two images to play with. As long as we submit a card with at least one of them, we are eligible to receive two more the next month. Quite the deal isn't it? She is trying it out for six months to see how it goes. I hope it is a success, because this is certainly one incentive to help me stay ahead of the Christmas card panic! I now have eight cards in the pot. Woo hoo!
This month the sponsor is
Here is my card and the details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Copic markers used--Skater: E000, E00, E02, R20 (skin); C3, C5, C7, 100 (hair); R20, R22, R24, R29 (outfit); colourless blender, N0, C1, C3, C7 (skates). Grounding around image: grey pastel (chalk) from Faber-Castell (though it is difficult to see in the picture).
- Miss you beary much: This is a sentiment that I picked up as a freebie from Netty's Cards. She has a lot of wonderful freebies that can be found HERE. You also should check out her cards. She is truly gifted.
- Card Base and shadow for inside sentiment: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Blue Snowflake (front & inside) and Noel paper (front)--Recollections Bright Christmas Cardstock Paper.
- Solid red used as a shadow in behind images and sentiment is Michael's open stock scrapbook.
Challenges I hope to enter:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #4
- Stamp 'n Doodle -- Anything Goes
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2 -- Anything Goes
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge -- Use something on card that begins with the first letter of your first name--I used Letters and I Lined things up.
- Crimbo Crackers-- Kids
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog -- Winter Sports
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.
Now, I'm headed to post number two. See you again in a few minutes!