Thursday, May 16, 2013

Card Design: Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge #4-Second Card

Here is my second card for the Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas ChallengeIf you want to see all the preamble from the previous post related to this challenge and the sponsor, you can go HERE.

Here are the details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...

FRONT


General Information:

Digital Image:
  • This stamp is from the Priscilla Styles Store.  
  • Copic markers used--Bell: YR21, YR24, E25, G19.  Ribbon:  R20, R22, R24Foliage: G02, G05, G09, G12, G16, G19.  Pine:  E23, E25.
Embellishments:
  • Little green sparkly Christmas present is a 3D sticker from Dollarama.

INSIDE 

Digital Sentiment:
  • This wonderful image and sentiment is one of Mudmaven's.

OVERALL

Paper Products:
  • Card Base and long strip on front: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white. Yay, I was actually able to make use of one of the thin scrap strips I collect when cutting and it fit perfectly for this layout.
  • Designer Papers: Diamond paper (front) --Recollections Bright Christmas Cardstock Paper.  
  • Solid red used on front and inside is Michael's open stock scrapbook.
  • The solid green paper is from K & C Company Designer Paper--green colours collection.
Challenges I hope to enter:
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.

Well that is it for this month's Christmas cards for the LAPCC.  I was hoping to do better this month but was actually four hours later getting it out.  One step forward, two steps back.  My dream of getting it done quicker will have to wait until next month apparently. 

Until next time,





14 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

well you did make it in better time than with about 2 minutes to spare... ;) Love how you have colored this digi. Great papers!!!

Suze said...

Love the traditional look to this card.

ike said...

ACK !!! The dreaded holiday season - don't remind me !! :-) LoL

Super card and I love the traditional colours. It's always a treat to see how beautiful the insides of your cards are too. Wonderful :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

Desire Fourie said...

Great take on the sketch Lisa. Love the traditional colours and design paper.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karon said...

Love the backing papers - great centre piece! TFS

mudmaven said...

Hi Lisa! I love your card and thanks so much for using one of my sentiments! It's always nice to see someone getting some use of of them and you did a great job with it. ~chris

Lisa Minckler said...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I have a total of zip, zero, zilch, nada Christmas cards done!!! :D So as far as I'm concerned you are waaaay ahead of the schedule!
I love the traditional colors and the offset squares in the center are a fabulous fun design for the eyes. Great job on another holiday greetings!
hugs,
the other one

Hazel said...

Another beautiful card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see more of your Christmas loveliness soon. x

Chriss America Real said...

Um...yeah...Christmas...beautiful card...not in the mood! lol!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Cely said...

wow girl! you should be proud that your christmas cards are getting done! i always wait until after halloween and never end up finishing and buying my cards. shame on me!

Laurian said...

Gorgeous colouring and fatabulous design!!
Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Progressive Challenge at Lady Annes and I can't wait to see what you make next month!
Hugz
Laurian

Rose said...

another awesome card girl :) love the inside!!!
so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
Rose GD

Edwina said...

Lisa, Your card is gorgeous! I love the bells. I have always loved Christmas Bells, even as a kid.For some reason I did not get this past months images. I let Lady Anne know. I will start back when I get home. Edwina Brown

Sassy Raggedy said...

Lisa this is beautiful I love how everything matches perfectly...joann sassy raggedy