Here are the details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- I used a great sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
- This stamp is from the Priscilla Styles Store.
- Copic markers used--Bell: YR21, YR24, E25, G19. Ribbon: R20, R22, R24. Foliage: G02, G05, G09, G12, G16, G19. Pine: E23, E25.
Embellishments:Well that is it for this month's Christmas cards for the LAPCC. I was hoping to do better this month but was actually four hours later getting it out. One step forward, two steps back. My dream of getting it done quicker will have to wait until next month apparently.
- Little green sparkly Christmas present is a 3D sticker from Dollarama.
- This wonderful image and sentiment is one of Mudmaven's.
- Card Base and long strip on front: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white. Yay, I was actually able to make use of one of the thin scrap strips I collect when cutting and it fit perfectly for this layout.
- Designer Papers: Diamond paper (front) --Recollections Bright Christmas Cardstock Paper.
- Solid red used on front and inside is Michael's open stock scrapbook.
- The solid green paper is from K & C Company Designer Paper--green colours collection.
Challenges I hope to enter:
- Lady Anne's Challenges -- Progressive Christmas Card Challenge #4
- Stamp 'n Doodle -- Anything Goes
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 2 -- Anything Goes
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge -- Use something on card that begins with the first letter of your first name--One of the greens is Lime coloured.
I may add to this list throughout the week and or month.
Until next time,